Updating and improving documentation
We're in the process of updating and improving the quality of our documentation. This a high effort activity as we have to re-write from scratch 57 articles with a total of 42.600 words. It's the eqivalent of 170 pages of an actual book.
On average it takes 1 day for completing an article therefore we expect to complete this task within 4 months as we are still working on releasing updates.
As you probably know, in our site all contents are available in english and italian language meaning that we should repeat the process also for this language doubling the work (100.000 words and 400 pages).
Right now we're monitoring Analytics to determine if translating articles in italian is worth it or not. In this latter case, we will drop italian language from our site and redirect our efforts on towards something else.
Below you can find a list of articles that have been updated already:
- Billing Extension
- Monthly invoice for WHMCS
- Automatic Payments, Overpayments and Credit
- Billing Tweaks and Optimizations
- Cashflow for WHMCS
- Changing your Business Details
- Customer Retention & Churn Rate
- Proforma, Invoice and Credit Note customization
- Facebook Pixel for WHMCS
- LinkedIn Insight Tag for WHMCS
- Force clients to read & accept changes to TOS
- Historical Currency Rates
- How to issue credit note in WHMCS
- Low balance alert
- Prevent issuing invoice for fraudulent orders
- Prevent issuing invoice for zero value invoices
- Transaction history & credit usage
- Updating invoices
- When & How to issue proforma, invoice, credit note
- Automatic Batch Invoice PDF Export
- Cookie bar for WHMCS
- Invoice Sync
- Detecting and preventing billing mistakes